Monday, January 23, 2017

You Never Know When You are Making a Memory by Denise van Deventer

Hello Everyone

It's Denise here today to share a mixed media layout with you, for this month's challenge.

Here's a reminder of the mood board.


I took inspiration from the blooms and colours in the flower wreath.

So here's what I created.


This photo was taken a few weeks ago and is definitely a special memory of my Mom and 2 aunts.

I used the Snap-It Collection from Celebr8.


I used a gorgeous chipboard piece from Blue Fern studios and fussy cut most of the leaves, flowers and elements.


I stamped the title of my page with a beautiful stamp from ScrapBerry's.



I also added some pieces of lace, which I have had for ages. I thought it would add a nice, soft touch to this page.

There's still some time to play along with the mood board.
We would love to see what you create.


Our Sponsors this month:


We are a team of creative women who cannot image their world without paper, glue and the creative process. Scrap booking is our passion and we love to share our passion with other scrap bookers. For this reason, 7 Dots Studio exists. The quality of our products is our top priority. Our lines consist of papers, stickers, die-cut elements, clear stamps, stencils and chipboard pieces. You can find our products in scrap booking stores around the world.



1 comment:

  1. What a totally gorg mood board....love your take on it Denise.....that sure is a special photo & you've made it shine on your page. LOVELY!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...