Thursday, September 01, 2016

Add something blue - September 2016 challenge

Can you believe it is September already?
  
I love sketches and I love blue so since it is my turn, Päivis, to host this months challenge I thought I´ll join theese two.


So, this months challenge is a sketch with a theme "Add something blue". The blue can be just a little blue flower or lots of blue paint on your project. It is up to you. You can twist and turn the sketch but we would love to see the sketch on your project.

And here is my project.

Since I love blue I added quite a lot of blue on my layout.

And some closeups.




Hope you like sketches and hope to see many of you joining this months challenge.



Our Sponsor

Denise van Deventer and BoBunny


Long a favorite of card makers and scrapbookers, BoBunny papers, stickers, albums, brads, buttons, trinkets, jewels, ribbons, stamps and kits are always hot topics on consumer message boards. Each item still carries Jan's personal attention to detail and color, but she's no longer doing it all on her own. Her team of graphic designers, each with different styles and expertise, help to create the variety of product lines that BoBunny is known for. Whether your taste is whimsical, elegant, classic or playful, there's something for everyone with BoBunny.

Here are the gorgeous goodies that the September winner will receive.




5 comments:

  1. HI love this challenge, fabulous layout x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to see you as the challenge host, Päivi! I like your layout a lot, especially the background combination of the stamped text and the stenciled rays of sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi admin; something went wrong and I wonder if you can delete my contribution number 19 - it directs you to the wrong place and it's number 20 that's the correct one!!
    Thank you and sorry for the error!!

    La Vikinga // Charlotta

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...