Monday, June 10, 2013

Enjoy The Little Things In Life by Debbie

Hi, Debbie here with you today to share with you my layout for our June Challenge: What is the thing you love to do most in the Summer?  I spend a lot of time outdoors enjoying the sunshine.  You can find me working in my flower gardens, or sitting out on my deck with a cool refreshing drink and a good book to read.  My favorite author is Fern Michaels. 
Our Design Team sponsor for the month of June is 7 Dots Studio
We were lucky to be furnished with some collections to work with.  I used papers and tags from their Domestic Goddess, Hopefully and Love Is In The Air collections.

Our prize sponsor this month is Jacquard
 
I was furnished a couple of colors of their PearlEx Power Pigments to work with and used them on the chipboard and lace on my layout.
I first covered my chipboard with some bronze ink.  Then I applied some distress crackle paint and PearlEx Green-Purple and Violet-Brass.  Once dried, I repeated the process.  I also randomly inked the lace below my picture and added some of the PearlEx colors.
A few closeups:

There is plenty of time for you to join our challenge.  
Please check out all of the details and prize information here.
Happy creating!
. . . Debbie

4 comments:

  1. So Gorgeous Debbie! and the colors and layers are awesome!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning page! The dark colors are very striking! I love the Pearl Ex covered chipboard and lace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors you used here and the way you threaded the chippys

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...