Monday, February 06, 2012

February Challenge..."In the Mood for LOVE"

Hi,everyone we have a new challenge for you this month of February. But first of all I would like to thank everyone who joined our January challenge. We had 81 entries! Wow..Thank you, I am overjoyed that you've taken the time to join us.

I will announce the winner, hopefully by tonight, tomorrow will be latest. We will go through all entries to be sure we didn't missed anything.

We invite you to join this month's challenge being hosted by our talented DT, AYMEE GANDY

February Challenge

"In The Mood For Love"

February is the month of love! It's the time to snuggle up with your sweetie and share decadent chocolate treats as you romance the night away. This love filled month can provide ample inspiration for your crafting projects. Take a moment to look around you as Cupid spears your heart with his arrow and take note of all of the Valentine's decor'. Let all this lovey dovey art inspire you. For the challenge, we want to see a project centered around love. Your project can be a layout, card, altered art, home decor', etc. Your project must include the color 'pink' and at least one of the following: lace, buttons, bling, and/or glitter. Make us fall head over heels in love with your artwork! Hugs & Kisses! XOXO!

Here is my example for the project. I found this vintage muffin tin at a local thrift store for a whopping 49 cents! You could tell the tin had been lovingly used for years. After cleaning it up, I almost painted it. But then I saw all of the age that use over the years had left on the tin and I decided to leave it. I added various scrapbooking embellishments, including a gorgeous tag from Berry Bleu, to decorate the tin. I will hang this on my front door for the month of February.




Here is the prize that you can win:




This is open to anyone around the world. Entries must be linked up to the sidebar using Linky tools. We must received your entries by 2/29/12. If you have any questions, pls. email me at berry71bleu@gmail.com.

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Great idea with the tin!
    I also like new challenge alot!
    I like to have all month to think and make my project!
    Can not wait to see all entries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love altered cupcake & muffin pans!!
    Beautiful project, Aymee!!
    Amazing giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uau! belíssimo premio!! Vou pensar em um projeto para participar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous project and a fab challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous project and a fab challenge :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you used the tin - great project!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...