Monday, May 16, 2011

Thank You Everyone!

I would like to thank everyone that applied to my design team. I had received so many applications from talented scrappers around the world. I am so appreciative that you have taken the time to apply and send me wonderful photos of your projects. I enjoyed browsing through your blogs and galleries.

Pls. don't be discouraged if you didn't get picked this time. I know it can be dismaying trying to get into a Design Team and trying to prove yourself that you can actually do it and that your work is good enough. I've been there and done that. I can only pick so many people and this was the hardest decision that I have to do lately in regards to my business.

This term is only for 3-4 months, so by August or September I would be needing new members again. I encourage you to update me with new projects you make as I am always looking for Guest Design Team Members. I am always willing to give people a chance.

It's so nice to meet all of you and I wish you the best in your scrapbooking journey. You can always email me anytime to send more photos of projects to be considered for the G-DT. My email is berry71bleu@gmail.com.

Thank you again. You're always welcome here. I will have challenges and giveaways starting next month.

I will announce the DT tomorrow. Remember, I'm always looking for a guest designer.

Marivic

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the reveal of your new DT team!!
    Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...