Monday, April 04, 2011

April Challenge

I hope you can join me for this month's challenge. Since it's already springtime, flowers are blooming everywhere! I love the colors of Spring even though I suffer from bad allergies, I still like the fragrant smell of roses, lilies, jasmine, magnolia, and gardenia as you pass along a garden or a grocery store's floral shop.

For this month, the theme will be "Burst of Color". Any project that you can incorporate vibrant color is acceptable.

Again, you can submit up to 3 entries as long as you use the vibrant colors. You can submit layouts, cards, tags, albums, banner or any related paper crafting project.

Since it's already late. I will add more info about this tomorrow. This challenge is open to everyone. Submit entries to this email: berry71bleu@gmail.com





1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous prize! Might have to get creating for this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...